Railroad Tracks


Today was a chilly day. Yes I barely have anything on... but fashion is DANGEROUS! Lol. If I can stand in the middle of train tracks then I can bare the breeze a bit. At least I'm saying that prior to the flu. Smh!! Click 'Read More' for more photos!







The shoes are from DSW and can be purchased here.



The skirt is from one of my favorite up and coming designers, Armina Muse. Check out her site!



I'm super excited to tell you all that I was selected as today's Fashion Bombshell!!! Please stop by FashionBombDaily.com to vote and comment! Thank you so much for your continued support!




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your feature! Great style and great blog. Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw you on Fashion Bomb today and I LOVE your style and this look! Feels like im on a journey to India...beautiful. Now following and welcome to LA :)

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete