It's My Ambition

The race called life? Kendrick Lamar said, “when the relay starts, I’m a runaway slave”. I think it's important to know what you're chasing!! I found that it's best not to chase after the income, because the more you make, the more you’ll spend. Then, you’ll end up working check-to-check and still unhappy. Chase what makes you happy. If you do that right, the income will come, and you’ll be happy regardless of the amount. Click 'Read More' for more photos!




Urban Outfitters has the best sales!!! When I shop there, the sale rack is my first visit!! I bought this dress for Valentines Day a few weeks ago. Since it was on sale, its no longer on the site. However, you can find a similar one here, a longer version here, and a really sexy version here <I might get that one!.



The entire dress is mesh, so I layered it with a bodysuit from American Apparel, like this one for only $19.99!



I paired the dress with Stuart Weitzman Iron Lady ankle boots and a Forever 21 cropped biker jacket.




I’m wearing Revlon Creme lipstick in Va Va Violet.





Remember… Chase happiness not money!



1 comment: